- Champignons – 200 g
- Onion – 1piece
- Flour – 1 spoon
- Butter – 1 spoon
- Cream – 50 ml
- Water – 50 ml
- Black pepper
- Dill – 10 g
- Bay leaves – 1 piece
How to prepare:
- Cut onion and fry in butter until pieces become transparent.
- Put chopped champignons and stew it when stirring.
- By intensive stirring put flour and fry a little bit all the mass.
- Pour the cream, heat it, pour water and stir until everything boils. Put the salt, season it with peppers, chopped dill, stew it for a few minutes.
- Take out of oven, cover with a lid. And leave it for 5 min (to saturate spice aroma).